Dear Scholarship candidate and family,
Thank you for applying for a Scholarship at Semarang Multinational School!
Semarang Multinational School is offering scholarship enrolments for suitable students, for entry into either Grade 9, beginning July 30th 2018.
Scholarships help us attract excellence to our school, and help us maintain a culture of success and achievement.
There are 2 types of Scholarships that will be awarded. One is a ‘full scholarship’, the other type is a ‘partial scholarship’.
- Full Scholarships cover all tuition fees
- Partial Scholarships will offer partial discounts on school tuition fees, of 20%, 40% or 60%. The size of the partial discount offered is dependent on the quality of the scholarship application.
The Scholarships are for 2 years. This duration of the Scholarship is intended to support students to the completing year of the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) program, which concludes at the end of Grade 10 at SMS.
The application procedure include:
- The completion of online application form, with all requested information and documentation
- The taking of scholarship testing
- Evaluation of an applicant’s previous reports, and academic, arts, sporting and community records and achievements
- An interview
An Information Evening for interested families will be held at Semarang Multinational School on Monday, March 5, 2018; at 6 PM in the School Hall. Please indicate your interest in attending this event by calling the school on 024 – 8311 424 or +62896 2454 5400 for RSVP, or by email to email@example.com
In wanting to both meet our aims of building excellence at our school, and to support Scholarship Applicants become successful students, we have clear Scholarship Conditions. These can be viewed here and I recommend that you take a few minutes now to do so.
The Scholarship testing involves candidates taking two 1-hour tests, on:
Time: 2 – 2.45pm Topic: Reading & critical thinking
Time: 3 – 3.45pm Topic: Mathematics
Scholarship testing will be in English.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION – KEY DATES
- February 19: Applications open for Scholarships
- March 5: Information evening (dependent on number of RSVP*)
- March 9: Applications close
- March 16: Scholarship testing
- March 19-23: Scholarship interviews for short-listed candidates
Thank you for applying for a Scholarship at Semarang Multinational School. Please do not hesitate to contact Miss Lynda at firstname.lastname@example.org or +62896 2454 5400 (available in Whats App) with questions about this application, the application process, or our school’s High School program.
Principal – Semarang Multinational School