Download Application Form :
Please note: If you are under 18 years of age your parent or guardian must read and consent to these terms and conditions on your behalf.
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Semarang International School Foundation it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All information supplied to the school during the application process must be true and correct, of the applicants own work and available for distribution and scrutiny to the selection panel. If the applicant is found to have knowingly supplied false information the recipient may forfeit the award and it may be granted to another candidate.
- Successful scholarship applicants will receive a letter of offer which details the scholarship programme and benefits. If you do not wish to accept the scholarship, you should advise us immediately in writing.
- To be awarded a scholarship, a recipient must enrol at Semarang Multinational School by following our standard enrolment procedure. If this procedure is not completed, the recipient may forfeit the award and it may be granted to another candidate.
- By applying for a scholarship, the applicant grants Semarang Multinational School permission to publish their name, image and other identifying information on the school website and/or in other community, PR or marketing communications, including but not limited to social media channels, print and electronic media. If you attend events held by the School, photos and videos of you at the event (along with your name) may be used for promotional purposes by the School. You may be specifically identified as a scholarship recipient.
- Semarang Multinational School reserves the right to change the scholarship programme at any time, including the number of available scholarships, deadlines, requirements, award amounts or other program details.
- Once enrolled, scholarship recipients are subject to the same curriculum, behavioural expectations, rules, regulations and policies as all other enrolled students.
- During the tenure of the scholarship, recipients are expected to uphold high academic and behavioural standards. Students at danger of not meeting this expectation will be requested to discuss their continuance on the programme with the school Principal and their parents. The School reserves the right to withdraw enrollment if at any time the student’s behaviour or academic performance does not meet expectation.
- All scholarships are awarded on the basis that you will maintain high academic standards at your current school and Grade level in the interim between being awarded the scholarship and beginning tuition at Semarang Multinational School.
- Requests for deferment of scholarships will be determined on an individual basis and at the discretion of the School.
- Each scholarship includes the cost of registration fees, school development fees and extra activities fees for a two year enrolment period of 2017-2019, as per the Fee Schedule for Grades 9 and 10. Scholarship recipients will be expected to pay for uniform costs, exam and resources fee, the cost of camps, and any additional extra-curricular activities not covered by the standard extra activities fee.
- Scholarships are not exchangeable for cash or like.
- Scholarships are not transferable and apply solely to the recipient named in the scholarship offer letter.
- The School may terminate your scholarship if you have:
- Failed to meet the Terms and Conditions listed here.
- Failed to meet academic expectations (ie: internal assessment by Semarang Multinational School teachers show achievement is on track to be awarded a C – A* grade on IGCSE examinations).
- Failed to meet the behavioural expectations required by the school personnel, rules, policies and handbooks.
- Provided incorrect, false or misleading information or withheld relevant information on your scholarship application or after receiving a scholarship offer.
- If your scholarship is terminated you will not receive any refund of any costs incurred, including but not limited to costs for uniform, camps, examinations, resources or extra curricula activities.
- All correspondence during the application process will be sent to the applicant’s email address supplied on the application form. It is the responsibility of the applicant to inform the School of any changes to their contact details.
- The School reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for current and commencing scholarship holders.