Cambridge programmes and qualifications have a proven reputation for being excellent preparation for university, employment and life. Their international qualifications are recognized by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. Leading universities and employers worldwide value and recognize Cambridge qualifications as evidence of academic ability. They open doors for Cambridge learners.
The Cambridge approach supports schools to develop learners who are:
- confident in working with information and ideas, their own and those of others
- responsible for themselves, responsive and respectful of others
- reflective as learners themselves, developing their ability to learn
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- engaged intellectually and socially, and ready to make a difference in the world
Cambridge Secondary develops learner skills and understanding in English, mathematics and science.
- provides a natural progression from primary education
- sets clear learning objectives for secondary education in English, mathematics and science
- focuses on learners’ development and provides schools with international benchmarks.
SMS uses the Cambridge Secondary testing structure to assess learner performance and report progress to learners and parents. Cambridge Secondary assessment uses internationally benchmarked tests, giving parents extra trust in the feedback they receive.
Further info: Cambridge Secondary 1