Welcome to the Admission Page of Semarang Multinational School!
Here you will find some necessary informations about our admission policies, procedures, school fees, and more.
The Admission information is also open for families who live in Semarang at anytime from Monday to Friday at 8am to 4pm WIB (GMT +7) in Semarang Multinational School. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email for school visit. We also open for school visit for you if you are visitng from overseas.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ELIGIBILITY AND PLACEMENT
Students being admitted to Semarang Multinational School will normally be placed in the appropriate grade for their age. The age requirements are as follows:
Toddler – 18 months
Preschool – 3 years old
Kindergarten – 4 years old
Reception Class – 5 years old
Grade 1 – 6 years old
Grade 2 – 7 years old
Grade 3 – 8 years old
Grade 4 – 9 years old
Grade 5 – 10 years old
Grade 6 – 11 years old
Grade 7 – 12 years old
Grade 8 – 13 years old
Grade 9 – 14 years old
Students are placed according to both their developmental stage and their chronological age, along with any previous school experience with consideration given to the SMS curriculum, standards, and expectations, as well as performance on any test the Administration may wish to administer. The School recognizes that there may be differences in opinion of parents or students regarding grade placement as a result of a transfer from a different educational system, different program of studies, or a system based on a different calendar year. However, Semarang Multinational School reserves the right to make all final determinations regarding grade placement.
In some cases, after a period of observation following an initial placement, school authorities may recommend a change in grade placement. Parents will be notified of this recommendation and the reasons for it will be thoroughly discussed with them. As in the case of an initial placement, however, the school reserves the right to change a placement if it feels it is warranted.
Our school fee consist of:
- Registration Fee (one-time payment)
- School Development Fee (paid annually)
- Extra Activities Fee (paid annually) – covering extracurricular activities, excursions, and physical education
- Textbook and Online Resources Fee (paid annually, for Kindergarten and above only) – covering books, stationary, learning software
- School Fee – could be paid per year, semester, or term
There is no certain period to enroll at Semarang Multinational School. We required 1 week free trial (5 days) for every students before enrolling to Semarang Multinational School.
A 1 week free trial program of is available for your child to try. Not only that it is a great way for your child to experience the teaching and learning process done at Semarang Multinational School but also one of the best way for parents to observe it. Once you finished the trial program, you will meet the teacher to discuss your child’s learning skill, level and style.
- Free trial should be booked at least 3 days before.
- Free trial shall last for a period of one week, Monday – Friday during school hours (Toddlers 08:00 – 10:00, Preschool 08:00 – 11:30, Kindergarten 08:00 – 12:30, Primary & Secondary 08:00 – 14:45).
* Free trial cannot be done on the first or last week of the term. See School Calendar here.
After trial finished, you will be asked to complete the required documents for your enrollment. Once you have completed it, you can distribute the documents to admission team in school office.
For admission to Semarang Multinational School and prior to attendance, applicants must submit the following:
- Application Form (download here)
- Student Health/Immunization Record
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate (in color)
- Copy of Student’s Passport (in color)
- Copy of Parent’s Passport (in color)
- Result of any English language test taken (if any)
- Copy of Academic record from previous school
- Children’s passport sized photos (5 photos)
- Copy of student’s KIMS/KITAS (Expat only – in color)
- Copy of parent’s KIMS/KITAS (Expat only – in color)
- Copy of Kartu Keluarga (Indonesian only)
- Annual outing permission form
- Annual photograph outing permission form
For further info please contact:
TEL : +62 4831 1424
EMAIL : email@example.com